Monday, July 6, 2009

Knock, Knock!!

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 (New International Version)

" Don't bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This isn't a cat-and-mouse, hide- and-seek game we're in." Matthew 7:7 (The Message Remix)

A lot of times we tend to make deals with God. We say "God if you do this for me, then I will pray more, or I will read my Bible more, or I will do whatever you want me to just as long as you give me what I want!!!"
God is not a vending machine! We can't put money in and then press button 8C and expect a new car to come!! God does not work that way. He tells us to ask and He will answer. If we knock on His door then He will answer! God will either answer us with Yes, No, or Wait and we will not alway like His response but we need to learn to trust Him and know that His plan is best for our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! I'm so glad you updated again! I was getting worried! :) I will call you so that we can talk sometime! It's been soooooo long! I miss you!!!!!!

    your bffaeaeaeaeaeaeaeae from PA!
    ~KARA~!

    ReplyDelete