Monday, April 27, 2009

Love Addict

"Hold up, wait a minute, put a little Love in it!"

"If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head, Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always 'me first,' Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others, Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end." 1Corinthians 13:3-7 (the Message Remix)
Love..... it never gives up but keeps on going! Don't forget to put a little Love in your life!
Just remember that God is your dependable love (Psalm 59:17b the Message Remix)

2 comments:

  1. great post! and i love the song! I miss you soooooooo much! I hope I get to see you again very very soon! you rock and I love ya!!!!!!
    ~kara~!
    P.S. how was your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I thought the 897 meant something really deep but I guess not! hahahaha you are the star to my burst!!!! hahahaha beat that! :) love you
    ~kara~!

    ReplyDelete